Today when I woke up and looking at the sky I realized that you really need me and I can not live without you, nor you, is something I feel very bad because the think that I'll not have you, or kiss or feel your breath, my heart is filled with loneliness and I am afraid I am filled with fear, but what I fear most is being with you and you make me suffer once again. Ours was so wonderful, and we were very happy the two, but gradually it began to fade, to sink into nothingness.
And today I find myself in an abyss, I am left alone, and I see everything and changed what was once a dream, spring and flowers, now all was total desolation, sometimes not as warning of what can happen in the future, if I knew that one day going to let me into oblivion, I never would have fallen in love with you, but how to stop what the heart feels? I do not know ....
Maybe if I knew I had stopped for no pain, but especially not to suffer as you are suffering now. For without our light Tell me if you knew that by doing so mine would die, why did you? I have no words to tell you what I feel both would tell you that you hate but really I can not because I still love you, despite all the damage you did to my heart.
Forget and start anew, I wish it were that easy, and teach me to forget your kisses, to control the passion that brings me back to you, you taught me to love with all my heart teach me how far out of my heart. You was that I learned to love, now teach me how to live without seeing ever since.
Today I see that it is impossible, without you my life is terrible hayo I live without your love, tell me as Sierra this chapter in my life if not name you more than ago and remember all that live. But if I stay with you, perhaps all that will happen again, we would love but would also suffer that I have it on my mind. So it is better than business as usual, because I do not mourn or suffer for your love. Although I confess something: as long to relive the experience of being at your side surrounded by love but just pretend I am able to have a little more, so I think all the worst happens and what to me was the day you finish everything you supposedly had built.
Today I can only tell you, maybe you come back to love and me but I swear you will not love you like I did and I still grasping. And you know that after all I still love living and I leave the decision in your hands if you want it to suffer for you.
Finally tell me, because I lost my whole for your love, because my heart did suffer you for no longer.... felt nothing without passion, why fly with your charm me that if there is nothing, if only you were my dream .
You decide, or Good Bye...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog