In your arms, I was flying but one day my wings that courts with your lies and your hypocrisy, you made me feel important when really meant nothing to you...
You made me feel wanted when all they really demonstrated was hurt, made me feel wanted when in fact you gave me only crumbs of affection I with the hunger of my heart accepted with deep joy ... every day you left for me while doing essential that your you take all of my being ... arrived on time and not live without a kiss from you, a hug or just to have you caress my face looking at me with those eyes that I often expressed great things that were disappearing twist of fate and all the fine words and samples minimum or maximum affection but they left off. What a heartbreak............
It is hard to accept that ours completely changed ... it's hard to accept that your attention and your desires in the future and have nothing to do with me and now someone else has won your heart as I once did.
The truth I do not know how I feel towards you, do not know if it's love hatred, contempt, hatred or disappointment all I know is that I no longer continue to endure this, I'll let you be happy wherever you want and who truly love.
Do not wish her well because it would be false and I would be with a person who I owe a lot of smiles and unforgettable moments.
Thanks for all the experiences and new things you taught me, and I did the tears shed because of them I have grown and I know that from now on I shall try not to suffer for the same stupid things ...
Anyway thanks for everything to be happy and hope you will not regret anything I've done because that's the worst thing you can feel.
I love you , do not forget where you are. You were and will be a nice story and I remember in my way...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog