I believe you…
I believe how much you love me..
But U cn't think how much I love you, do you not know every single morning I think of you, every night I think of you..
The pain I feel daily, I have lost my sleeps over you, I have become ill over this… I wanted you always and I was the one talking about future all time…
Why would I ? And why am I still here ?
Everyday I wait and wait for you to stay and say something positive but instead U didn't come…
I have tried but U shut me down..
I think you are so unfair for how you go about things, when I read your messages I would rather hear form your sweet voice whilst I am in your arms and talk about future.
I have always asked you what makes you happy, ever once you asked me ……..
How U want life, how U see future etc
Look I am not perfect, yes you are right about some of the things but I love you, I was compromising with you all time, putting U in forward before all. Yes I maybe still making mistakes but I needed you to B vth me by my side and stop getting angry with me….
Problem we had I was willing to listen and try …
And you were not willing to say but come with all negative thoughts…
Even most times was faults…
If you have so much to say, then say tell me, I want to hear it all…
I was always in love with you, I always wanting it to work, it was you always drifting away from what you said, all positive in the first 3 months to all negative, arguments and accusation
But I still tried, tried and trying….
I want to see you
I miss you every time
I am on here since the day you saw me….
I didn’t leave you but at that point you gave me so much pain whilst I was away with your words, things you said I felt like ………
I didn’t want to hear it nor feel that bad pain which I never felt in my life ever ….
(And I know I hurt you how everything the situation)
Actually don’t want to talk about that…
But you did give me the good pain & feeling ever too that I never felt and today I am feeling that more after a long time (was feeling most day)
I have been counting days too…
I remember you daily,
I wait for you everyday,
I want to see you, hold you in my arms just the way it use to be,
Look in to your eyes, kiss for hours,have our moments and whisper I love you….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog