There are very few marriages that have a happy ending. There are very few lovers that stand strong and end up together because all love stories are not magical. There are just a few lucky couples who end up as soul mates. I feel love is a beautiful and memorable journey of smiles and tears. I have seen people fall in love. I have seen dreadful breakups because of jealousy and misunderstandings. I have seen lovers saying tearful and painful goodbyes to find love again or to find better partners. But in the end I feel the relationships that survive in this world are the ones which are built on strong foundations of trust and loyalty. Fulfilling relationships are not just about physical satisfaction but emotional fulfillment. Couples that stay together and grow old together are the ones who are emotionally spiritually and soulfully connected to each other...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog